And into the New Year...

My only resolution this year was to take better care of myself - eating more fruit and veg, taking occasional exercise etc etc. I am hoping that drinking Ribena counts towards this as today I discovered that the only fresh fruit my local shop sells are lemons... I'm trying to deal with my stress levels with lots of deep breathing, and I have spent most of my non-work time so far asleep.

I have mostly failing to do any crafting this week, although my Halloween sampler now has 1.5 Ls and the start of an O. I bought a lap stand in the Hobbycraft sale and am hoping that encourages me to finish it soon, although the hour I spent swearing at it while trying to wind the linen on it yesterday isn't particularly encouraging. I am in the middle of designing the first monster embroidery pattern at the moment.

Speaking of embroidery patterns, here is Anna Marie's version of my Festive Wanderers pattern!


She used glittery felt and velvety fabric. I love the sequined baubles on the tree.  This pattern is available on my Craftsy pattern shop for free.

Also free is UK postage for my monsters until the end of January (Folksy and Etsy) - perfect if you were wondering what to put on your walls now you've taken your decorations down, or want to stock up on Christmas monsters for the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment