Southampton Uni Craft Fair

This is me horribly tired and frazzled after Naomi and I set up our stall at Southampton University Craft Fair this weekend, after much panic and not enough sleep.


I spent most of Friday and Saturday finishing the stockings, while my boyfriend made some fancy brackets to stop my noticeboards from falling over.




I sold Eduardo (hooray!) but it really wasn't the right demographic for our stuff. I suspect my monsters would get a better reception somewhere like Brighton, and certainly at smaller fairs, this one had more than 100 stalls. We were next to a cupcake stall and behind a gourmet marshmallow stall, so all the sugar helped with the extreme energy slump caused by sitting in a hot room for 7 hours while 1000 people looked at my monsters like they were deeply disturbing and I was a Bit Wrong....

No comments:

Post a Comment